HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE & SPENCER

The Birthday cake

The birthday boys

Grandpa got Spence some skis...watch out Snowbird here comes Spencer

Disney On Ice



I can't believe I have a big boy!! My baby is 2 years old and in only 5 months he is going to be a big brother and teaching his little brother the ropes!! Grandma took us all to Disney On Ice for Spencer's birthday. It was a blast!! Spencer was in heaven. I don't think he blinked the whole time. He pointed out all his favorite Disney characters in his cute little 2 year old voice - Nemo, Dori, Simba, Pumba, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck....and so many more. I can't believe how many words he can say. He LOVES to talk. We can't make him stop. The next day was Jake's birthday. We had a train cake ("Choo-choo's" are his favorite thing right now). Happy Birthday to my 2 favorite boys!!!!

1 comment:

Brynnly and Alan said...

Happy Birthday Jake and Spencer! I love that cake and Spencer is SO CUTE Erika! I love that kid! Looks like he had a blast!