Jensen Family Christmas Party

Jake's brother Jared with Ethan and Braden (in their new superhero jammies from grandma and grandpa). Spence got batman pj's. I don't know if you can tell in the background, but he is wearing them under his other pj's (Lightning McQueen) that he got form aunt Andrea. He was so excited about both that he put them both on!!

Zach and Shane with his new game he got in the white elephant. I don't know if you can see what it is...but for all of you who remember the game Girl Talk, you know he is in for hours of fun!!

Spence with grandpa Jensen


Every year on Christmas eve the whole Jensen family gets together to celebrate. Food, games, white elephant exchange, kids running wild. This year we had the party at our tiny little house and it was SO much fun. I think it was a huge success. I just hope everyone else felt the same. We had a big turkey dinner potluck. I cooked the turkey, and I was very proud of my cooking skills I must say. We soaked the turkey in brine over night, and it turned out soooo tasty!! If anyone is ever in need of great tips on cooking a thanksgiving meal www.foodnetwork.com is the place to go. It was great!! I was very amazed that we were able to fit about 30 people in our house successfully, and it didn't even seem too cramped. Jake decorated the outside of our house with icicle lights, and it was so cute. It looked just like a little gingerbread house. All of the kids got new jammies for Christmas. And we were blessed to have wonderful musical performances from Jake and our niece, Brittany (she composed and performed an amazing piano piece....so talented).

No comments: